Almost 8 months

Sunday, October 09, 2011

It's hard to believe that this little guy came into our lives almost 8 months ago. Crazy right? Time seems to be passing so much quicker the second time around and I am barely keeping up. He's not a tiny little baby anymore, all squishy and new. 
I want time to go slower. To keep you cosy and small for longer. Stop growing so fast my little baby. Stop rolling everywhere and eating everything and growing teeth. Stop trying to crawl. It's too soon. I haven't had you as a baby for long enough. I miss your floppy little neck and your scrunchy little eyes. 
But no time won't stand still. So I embrace all the new things you are doing. The clicking with your tongue, your two bottom teeth poking out of your gums, your belly laughs and your animated and joyful interactions with Joel. How exciting it is to see you discovering all the things around you. What a proud mummy I am to see you growing so well. Just not too fast buddy.
On another note, thanks for all your sweet and encouraging comments on my last post. I know I am a good mum but I know I can be better and this is what this challenge is about. Thanks for coming along for the ride with me.

Till next time

1 comments:

Dannii Best said...

No way! 8 months already?!!! Crazy town!