Currents

Monday, October 03, 2011

Borrowing the idea for this post from my friend Tam.
Just a list of current happenings around here.
Drinking: lots of water (and some Coke Zero)
Eating: pear and havarti cheese YUM
Wearing: jeans and short sleeved top
Listening: new Glee soundtrack on the iPod and Mister Maker on the TV
Watching: new How I Met Your Mother and Survivor
Thinking: I need to start buying Christmas presents soon
Cooking: Chow Mein for dinner (hanging to do some baking when I am back on my feet!)
Dreaming: of a full night's sleep with no kids in the bed
Loving: watching Joel make Noah giggle A LOT! And mucking around on PhotoBooth with the boys. Noah loves it (as you can see from the pic above!)
Looking forward to: my appointment at the fracture clinic tomorrow - fingers crossed I can start walking again. And my mum and dad coming home - 23rd December. Not long now!

2 comments:

Tam said...

LOVE baby giggles! Hoping you get good news at your appointment tomorrow too. Really loving reading your blog again, Megs. xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your new layout Megan.
I like your blog too... Beth xoxo