Fridays Five - Places I want to visit before I die

Friday, October 14, 2011

Today is Friday and that means Friday's Five. I love travelling. Don't do a whole lot of it but plan to in a few years time when the boys are a bit older. I want to share with you my top 5 places that I really really hope to visit before I die. My travel list is a whole lot longer than 5 places but that's a whole other blog post!!

1. CAPADOCCIA, TURKEY
I've wanted to go here ever since I saw photos of Mum, Dad and Beth here. It looks absolutely beautiful and amazing and magical. The hot air balloon ride is a must too.

2. NGORONGORO CRATER, TANZANIA
Saw this on an episode of The Great Outdoors a few years back. It's got the most dense concentration of animals in Africa. It looks beautiful.

 3, GIRAFFE MANOR, KENYA
How fun does this look. Saw this on a travel show as well. What an awesome experience this would be, especially with kids.

4. PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC


I have wanted to go to Prague for so so long. It looks absolutely beautiful and everyone I know that has been there says the same thing. It looks like it's out of a fairytale. Gorgeous.

5. THE MALDIVES
After all that sightseeing and walking around all the above amazing places, I am certainly going to need some rest and relaxation. Can't think of a more gorgeous place to do it that The Maldives. So spectactular. Bet the snorkelling is amazing. 

How awesome is this world God has created!!

Till next time

3 comments:

Ian and Viv Callander said...

We've been to three of those places... oh.. hang on!! No, only two. I thought you said Moldova!!!

Mark and Cath said...

Well Megs, I would happily be your travelling partner! Leave the kids home with the boys! xx

Jodi said...

Can I come... please????????

They all look so beautiful! What an awesome creator indeed :)