Grandpa Potato Head

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Joel loves to play with his Mr Potato Head. He loves coming up with new faces and combos. On a visit to our local kids secondhand shop over the weekend, we found a box of Mr Potato Head accessories. All sorts of things - pirate parts, hats, shoes, bags, funny noses. He's enjoyed making all sorts of funny faces that last few days. This morning he showed me his latest creation - Grandpa Potato Head. Now Grandpa (my dad) doesn't have a big nose like this one but the facial hair is very much my dad (or at least if was until he shaved his mo off a couple of days ago - only the second time his been missing the mo in the last 30 odd years). I thought it was very cute that Joel had done a Potato Head portrait of Grandpa. Love how the mo is above the nose! Cute.
Love watching him play with stuff like this - creating, imagining, discovering. It's awesome.

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of scrapbooking LOs. You heard right. I scrapped!!

Till next time

1 comments:

Ian and Viv Callander said...

Well, this Mr GPH reads your blog regularly, as does Nanna PH. Tell Joel I think he is funny. I might have to start calling him 'spud'!!
Love you lots D xoxo