Over halfway and Little Melbourne

Monday, October 17, 2011

Well it's over halfway through October and I have managed to blog every day! Yay. So far so good. It's been hard some days coming up with ideas for posts, and then finding the time to write them, but I've enjoyed it. Hope i can see the next half of the month through. 
Wanted to share another website find before I go today. It's called Little Melbourne. It's a guide to all the stuff happening around Melbourne for babies, toddlers and kids. What a great resource hey, Between that and Little Eats, you'll have plenty to do to entertain the kids. I am hoping to try out another cafe next week sometime so I'll let you know how it goes. 

Till next time

1 comments:

Tam said...

Good job, Megs! The thinking of what to write about is the tough part, hey? I have to write things down as I think of them, otherwise *POOF* they're gone! Darned mummy brain.